Welcome to Tales of Von

This little blog contains some stories - linked by all 'starring' the same female lead - which sort of deserve their own private home-within-the-blog.

They can be read as a series, or solo - they work either way. But I'd suggest as a series. Of course I would - I wrote them and want you to read them as I 'saw' them (have I mentioned before that little quirk in my brain? That I more or less 'watch' what happens and just write it down? Trust me, if you've read some of my other stuff, it ain't always a pleasant place to be!!)

So, anyway, welcome to the somewhat quirky world of Von. She knows who she is............and possibly some of you will know too. Let's just say, the name has been changed to protect the inno..........no, I can't make myself type it. The name has been changed to keep it secret, let's leave it at that, shall we?

as always,
Love
Angel
xx

Sunday, February 15, 2009

From "Fantasies".......A Delicate Question

It was ‘the morning after the night before’, and Von woke in an empty bed. Her first thought - a frightened thought - was that Richie had had second thoughts about the previous night’s antics, that he didn’t want to be near her. Rolling over, though, her eyes lit on him sitting naked by the bed, the chair dragged from the dressing table so he could watch her sleep.

“G’mornin’.” She mumbled sleepily, and his face brightened in a soft smile.

“Good morning to you, baby. Sleep good?”

“Uh huh.” Sitting up, she pushed her hair back from her face, looking at him cautiously.

Watching her - God, even just woken she was gorgeous - Richie could see the worry shadowing her eyes, and he was quick to reassure her.

“I love you.” He said softly, getting off the chair and returning to the bed, sitting down, taking her two hands in his far larger ones. “About last night……..” He cleared his throat, wondering what her reaction was going to be. Hoping he knew her as well as he thought he did. “Was it what you hoped it would be?”

“I……” Von hesitated. ‘Hell yeah’ was the answer that sprang to mind, but was he having second thoughts? Was he hoping it had been - well, maybe not a disappointment, but at least not what she’d expected?

“Because…….” He continued almost shyly, as if he knew just what reassurance she needed. “It was more….erotic……than I’d ever imagined. Watching you……..”

“It was?” She asked, needing to hear it again.

“Oh, God, yes.” For the first time she could recall, Von saw Richie blush, just a little. “Didn’t you feel it? When…..when I came inside you…..felt like it was ripping me in two, I came so hard.”

“Felt like you were tearing me in two.” She whispered, her fears allayed. “Because you’d never felt so huge inside me before, so thick and hot……which is saying something, considering the size of….Richie Junior.”

He had to smile at the ‘Richie Junior’ comment. “So it didn’t weird you out? Being with us both?”

“Did it feel like it?” Von purred, shifting closer as she looked down, watching his dick hardening slowly at the memories. “When I was riding you that way? When I was clenching down around you, when I was cumming so hard I couldn’t breathe?”

“No, it didn’t.” Richie growled, releasing her hands to instead grip her shoulders, pushing her down onto the bed, laying his body on hers as he kissed her deeply.

Even though he desperately wanted to be inside her, to make love with her right now, Richie drew back to speak. Something told him that he shouldn’t ask his question when she was still recovering from orgasm, because then he’d not be sure she truly meant it. Better to ask her while her brain was functioning at full speed.

“I wanted to ask you……”

After!” Von groaned, reaching between them to touch him.

“No, wait, baby.” Richie pulled his hips back, further from her reach. “I wanted to ask you something first.”

“But….” She was pouting, and he knew he better ask his question fast, before his willpower failed.

“Von…..baby…..I wanted to ask…..I’d like to….to watch you with Jon.”

“Like last night again?” She was a little confused.

“Not exactly. I think I want to watch the two of you make love. If you want to.” He added hastily. “If you don’t then that’s cool, I understand.”

“I…….” Von studied his face, seeing he really would be okay with either answer. “I think I’d like that. Knowing you were watching……but would Jon go for it?”

“C’mon, darlin’ - we both know he wants you. He always has.”

“Well, I know that.” Von paused, giggling. “Egotistical, much? But I mean would he be willing to do that…….do me…….in front of you? You’re his best friend, Richie.”

“Yeah, and last night his ‘best friend’s’ girl blew him while she was riding her boyfriend.” He chuckled.

“I know, but…….”

“Well……” Richie growled, slowly relaxing his back, his hips easing forward so the tip of him brushed against the wet flesh between her legs, pulling a gasp from Von’s lips. “How about…..” The thick tip entered her, Von spreading her legs wider, her eyes demanding more. More which Richie was happy to give. At his speed. “If maybe……” Another hot inch slipped inside. “He didn’t know I was there…..?” Another inch.

“Please!” Von tried to push her hips toward him, to take him all the way in, but Richie held back waiting for her answer. “You’re a fucking tease!” She spat. “Yes………I think that would work…….now please…….please fuck me, Richie……..please!”

She got her hands around onto his ass, her fingernails - freshly manicured and so perfectly sharp - driving into his flesh, and Richie growled as he held his control, refusing his urge to slam into her, finishing that first thrust with achingly slow precision. When he was finally seated all the way into her, they both groaned, Von just cupping her hands on his butt now, holding him to her.

“Oh, Jesus, that feels good.” She panted.

“Yeah it does.” Richie answered, feeling her walls close around him, holding him deep inside her body. An image flashed into his head, his imagination taking hold now she’d agreed, his mind seeing her spread wide, a blond head between her thighs. The image hardened him even more, and he knew Von felt it when she groaned.

“So thick.” She mumbled. “So hard……tell me what you’re thinking….”

Drawing back, Richie thrust again, reveling in the sensation of her tight, velvety walls brushing on the tip of him as he went deeper yet.

“I’m thinking of you……” He reared back suddenly, gripping her thighs, his hands sliding down until he could lift her legs to his shoulders, his hands grasping her ass, holding her up at just the perfect angle for them both. “You and Jon……”

Reaching back, Von braced both hands on the headboard, watching Richie’s face as he bit on his lower lip, grunting with the effort of each thrust into her welcoming body.

Tell me….” She whispered, wanting to ‘see’ what he was seeing. Needing to know.

“He’s……..oh God…….” Richie swallowed a groan, the ‘wrongness’ of this, of describing to his girlfriend what he was ‘watching’ his friend do to her - what he wanted to watch them doing - turning him on unbelievably, the muscles of his back already knotting with impending orgasm. “Your hands are in his hair, his head between your thighs…….”

“Oh fuuuuck.” Von groaned, his words turning her on more. “Oh, God, baby……harder……harder, Richie……”

“Fuck! Need more.” He grunted, shaking his shoulders to dislodge her legs, keeping his right hand gripping her ass tightly as he let her fall to the mattress, laying his weight onto her, driving harder, his hand steadying her against it. His left hand reached past her, bracing him on the headboard to add power to his thrusts, and Von’s hand came up like a striking rattlesnake, latching onto his wrist for support. Her free hand threaded into the hair at the back of his head, pulling his mouth to hers, but he only kissed her for a moment before dropping his mouth to her ear, soft words panted in rhythm with his thrusts.

“Can you feel it, Von? Can you feel his mouth? Can you feel him sucking on your clit? His tongue inside you?”

“No.” She moaned honestly. “All I can feel is you. You inside me, on me. Every glorious inch of you inside me, filling me so full I can hardly bear it.”

Richie felt her shudder beneath him, spasms beginning to shake her as the pleasure built to boiling point, before she shattered, screaming his name as she thrust her hips against him, taking him deeper. Which he was only too happy to exploit, certain he could feel the neck of her womb against the tip of him as he slammed home, deep, hard thrusts into her clenching body until his own orgasm spilled over him, pouring his seed into the depths of her, roaring her name before he slumped down onto her, exhausted, his hips twitching reflexively as the spasms diminished.

“Baby?” He said hoarsely, only now realising that their ‘foreplay’ had consisted of his questions and the descriptions of what he saw, never even a touch of his hands or lips on her body. Hoping like hell she didn’t feel like he’d just - well, not quite raped her but certainly used her. His worries were groundless, though, and he knew that as she wrapped her arms around his sweating body, closing her thighs on him, too, cradling him.

“I love you, Richie.”

No comments:

Post a Comment